- Home »
- Pool Heater Installation & Replacement
Pool Heater Installation & Replacement
Typical heater installation procedure takes 2 to 4 hours, but it varies highly depending on the type of heater, whether you had a previous heater installed, the exact location of the heater and the type of work required on the gas line.
Whether you want to install a new heater or replace a broken one, we will require the following details to provide you with a quote:
- Size of your pool .
- Model (or type and size) of your heater.
- Whether you currently have a heater installed.
- Whether the new heater will be placed in the existing heater's location or will it be moved.
- In case of a brand new installation, the distance from the proposed heater location to the gas supply line.
If you have all of the above information available, please call us at 647 633 1928 or use the order form to request a quote. We will get back to you with the cost of installation and the time required.
If you are unsure about what kind of heater would best suit your pool and your needs, we will be happy to help you choose one!